Due to the current yen/dollar conversion rate and the closure of HKS USA, all HKS product have been subject to price changes
The HKS EVC 6 has improved boost stability for maintaining pressure at high RPMs providing increased top-end power, and a new mapping feature allows boost pressure to be precisely tuned for throttle + RPM (or vehicle speed). The new EVC also offers a selectable kPa or PSI unit of measure, and a unique warning feature where if over boosting occurs, boost pressure can be programmed to drop to a user preset level. The new target boost setting and volume knob with three button user interface makes setup and tuning intuitive and simple. The design of the new EVC features a sleek black case with a clear acrylic faceplate and a positive lit LCD display offering a sophisticated look.
* High Boost Capability: 250kPa/36PSI
* Target Boost: User inputs target boost level, and the EVC automatically adjusts pressure to reach desired level.
* Offset Function: If boost exceeds or does not achieve user ??s target, boost pressure can be offset to reach desired level.
* Map Correction Mode: Boost pressure can be fine tuned for: Throttle Position, RPM, Vehicle Speed, Throttle Position + RPM, or Throttle Position + Vehicle Speed.
* Dual Boost Mode Settings: Separate A and B boost levels can be input independently from each other, and selected depending on driving conditions.
* Scramble Boost Function: When the scramble boost trigger is depressed a preset boost increase will occur for a predetermined time (0-60seconds). External Scramble Boost Trigger compatible.
* Metric or SAE selectable monitoring: Users can choose during initial setup metric (kPa) or SAE (PSI) boost pressure measurement for monitoring.
* Warning Function with Boost Drop Feature: A user preset warning level can be set where visual and audible alerts occur if the warning level is reached. Boost pressure can be preset to drop too a user defined level if pressure reaches warning level.
* Analog and Digital Boost Monitoring: Boost pressure can be displayed in both an analog bar graph format and a digital numerical value.
* Additional Digital Monitoring: Along with Boost Pressure two additional vehicle vitals can be monitored: Throttle Position, Engine RPM or Vehicle Speed.
* Selectable Analog Monitoring: The digital bar graph can be set to monitor: Boost Pressure, Throttle Position, Engine RPM or Vehicle Speed.
* After Image Function: Users can set the EVC to display the highest boost pressure reached for 3-seconds after the throttle has been released.
* Peak Hold: The EVC will store to memory and keep displayed the maximum boost achieved.
* Data Lock: To prevent accidental data changes from occurring, the EVC can be locked with a user defined four digit code.
* Positive LCD display with LED Lighting: Black foreground with white background and LED lighting provides excellent visibility during both daytime and nighttime use.
* Dimmer Function: Brightness of display can be adjusted for user comfort.
* Rear Mounted Wiring harness: For a clean and simple installation the wiring harness connects to the back of the EVC unit.