TiAl Q Blow Off Valve
This is the best Blow Off Valve on the market!!
100% Made in USA
TiAl Q includes:
- For use on turbo-charged and super-charged applications (Paxton, Vortec, etc.). The body and all internal components are CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy. It features a large 1.98 in (50.5mm) valve.
- The V-Band design aluminum mounting clamp gives a very clean and unique appearance. The clamp uses Stainless Steel hardware for a long lasting, corrosion-free appearance.
- The valve seal utilizes a Viton O-ring that is clamped in place to prevent the possibility of sticking to the seat and pulling out. The valve stem and guide are Teflon-lubricated, hard anodize-coated for wear resistance.
- The Blow Off Valve also comes with our own machined aluminum banjo-type air fitting and bolt, with over sized 10mm hose barb for quick actuator response. The actuator has a high temp silicone Nomex-reinforced diaphragm for long life.
- An aluminum or mild steel weld base mounting flange is furnished with each unit. Stainless Steel is available at an additional cost. The use of 6061 aluminum allows the housing to be anodized with a selection of colors.
- Through countless hours of R&D we were able to make the same size valve flow a staggering 60% more than the original design - that means 60% more air is blown off per cycle! This is the highest flowing BOV on the market.
- Color anodized aluminum actuator (Silver, Red, Blue, Purple, Black).
Please specify if you need an Aluminum, Stainless Steel, or Mild Steel weld flange below. Please specify which spring is needed for your application. Visit the TiAl Sport website to determine which spring you need.
- Q BOV Assembly
- TiAL V-Band Clamp
- V-Band Weld Flange
- High Pressure O-Ring
- TiAL Air Fitting